Our Fitness Guidebook is perfect for those who are looking for a more structured way to get in their workouts. I’m basically giving you my 12-month workout plan that I’ve used to get into shape, lose weight and keep it off. Even though the program layout looks simple enough, the execution is not. Select which one you want to start with— beginner, athlete or beast mode.
Sometimes when you don’t have a plan of action, no action is taken to get results! Use this as a guide to help you stay focused on your main health and fitness goals.
When you purchase this guide, you’ll also get access to additional downloadable worksheets that will help you stay on track. I’ve included a grocery guide and access to my weekly weigh in accountability emails.
Every Wednesday you’ll be asked to take down your measurements and report your progress. Be mindful of the results that you’re after since everyone has their own unique starting experience. If you need more guidance on achieving your goals, the Diet Plan Bootcamp program may be a better fit for you or contact your personal coach via application process.
- Must have access to a gym
- Access to a laptop/tablet for weigh in reminders
What is included:
- 12 workout template samples
- Recommended workout structure for all levels (beginner to beast mode)
- Downloadable worksheets ready for use to track your progress
- Grocery guide to help you stay on track with your nutrition goals
- Access to membership site for weekly weigh ins
Who this Program is for:
- Beginners who are just starting out on their fitness journey
- Those who need a structured workout/ exercise template
- Have been on a few diet programs in the past but not in a calorie deficiency for over 6 months
- Cleared and approved by medical professionals to start a diet and exercise program
- Main goal is to be more consistent at the gym
Who this guidebook is NOT for:
- Intermediate or expert level. You have already achieved your goal
- Dabblers. Have a habit of starting something but never finishing a task
- Have a medical history of any type of body dysmorphia/ food disorder
- Not mentally and physically ready for a health transformation